Saturday, August 28, 2010

4 Month Update!

Well, it's been 4 months since Heather and I forst started this journey. It has been a very eye-opening expierence for the both of us. It has taught us that no matter what, if you put a little bit of effort in this journey, you will see results.

Well onto the update:

As of August 18th we had our 4 month weight in and measurements. First off Miss Heather has lost a total of 24 pounds, taking her from 210 pounds back in April, to currently 186 pounds as of August 27th! I am so proud of my wife. She works so hard every time we work with our trainer Omar. Well now onto my self! From April 2010 I have lost a total of 28 pounds, taking me from 485 pounds back in April, to currently 455 pounds as of today! This is something that I never thought was possible. I struggled with the thoughts of "can i really get this done?" "Will i be strong minded, yo be able to follow the meal plan correctly?" Well now I am showing you that YOU TOO can do it. Don't let anyone, or anything stand in the way of your goals in life. The reward in the end is in sight and i am not stopping until i can no longer go on..

No comments:

Post a Comment