Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It's Been Awhile! Dedicating this to 2 People!

Well as the title states, it has been awhile since I've blogged, so I figured I'd get back in tha saddle lol. Well a lot has happened since the last time I blogged, so let's see..Oh I've lost more weight..The last time I blogged I believe I was at 480lbs and now with starting my training sessions on my legs, I've managed to drop down to 466lbs! It's still all surreal right now. I can't even remember the last time I was that weight. To think that I was once 560lbs(with pics to prove) to now 94 pounds lighter is just insane to me..I'd like to dedicate this blog to my mentor. Someone who pushes me to do my best, and never give up. I don't only consider this guy my "personal trainer" but I also consider him my hermano(brother) my homeboy, and my sergeant. Omar Cortez never gives up on me and he always works my ass of even when I try to give up on him he says something to motivate me each time and that means a lot. So Omar if you read this bro, I am in debt to you for takin me and Heather on and helping us to succeed on this journey, and helping me become stronger and to have more faith in my self. Your truely a god sent gift bro. Heather my lovely wife. Thank you also. Thank you for never leaving my side. No matter what the circumstances were I know that you will support me 100% and were in this together babe. I love you dearly for that. Your love and sternness is what keeps me going and I know we both will be healthier and happier when we reach our goals. Until next time I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment