Tuesday, June 22, 2010

LOOK!??! A PINHOLE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL!!!

Welp, I have been away from my blog for a couple of weeks so I figured I would catch up on things. A lot has happened and gone on and I don't know if I have time to post it all lol. Well let's get down to it! I officially weighted in at 474lbs.! Yup I went from 560 in 2007 to 483 in April to now 474 lbs! With a total of 47 inches! It feels great! I am more motivated than ever. The more I see the weight fall, the more I want. It's almost like an addiction. I want to feel the burning, the tightness, there's something about it. Something else I want to talk about is my lovely wife Heather. She has lost alot as well. She went from 230 to now 200.8lbs. She can also run 2 miles non stop in under 30 minutes. She is truely amazing, and i couldn't be any more proud of her. We see that light, it's a small pinhole of a light, but we see it, and it makes us smile:)

No comments:

Post a Comment