Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Our daily menu!

Well I am back to list my daily meal plan. Now this was given to me by my personal trainer, and it's basically set for me and my weight and height. I eat this 7 days a week for 3-4 months straight with 1 cheat day a month. The meal plan is as followed:

BREAKFAST: 8:00 A.M
1 whole egg
3 egg whites
1 8oz cup or Minute Maid 100% orange juice(not from concentrate)
1 cup of oatmeal(flavored if desired)

SNACK: 11:00 A.M
2 slices of Sara Lee 45Cal 100% Whole Wheat bread.
2 tablespoons Skippy Natural Peanut Butter spread

LUNCH: 2:00 P.M
6oz boneless skinless chicken breast/new york strip steak/ground turkey breast(your choice)
1/2cup pinto beans/black beans(your choice)
1/2cup brown rice
Veggies are opitional and can be eaten as much as desired

WORKOUT:
3:30-4:00: with trainer
4:00-4:30: solo cardio

POST WORKOUT SHAKE: 5:00 P.M
2 scoops Body Fortress Super advanced Whey Protein mix
6oz water
1 whole banana
1/2 cup fresh blue/straw/black berries

DINNER: 8:00 P.M
4oz boneless skinless chicken breast/new york strip steak/ground turkey breast(your choice)
1/2cup pinto beans/black beans(your choice)
1/2cup brown rice
Veggies are opitional and can be eaten as much as desired

POST DINNER SNACK(if needed)
1 90 calorie granola bar

This what my wife Heather and I eat everyday with the exception of her not having a granola bar. It's tough don't get me wrong, but we have stuck by it to the "T" with added seasonings, sauces, and other flavorings. If anyone has any questions feel free to hit me up here or on facebook.com/norcalwarrior209 or Twitter.com/datboyjunior.

No comments:

Post a Comment